KIDS AT LIFE COMMUNITY CHURCH
BIRTH THROUGH GRADE 6
CONNECTING WITH KIDS - PARTNERING WITH PARENTS - HELPING FAMILIES DO LIFE WITH JESUS CHRIST
ADVENT SEASON 2020 AT HOME...
DECEMBER PARENT UPDATE - KIDS' LIFE 2.0
In October we updated you (see below) on our flexible plans for what's next for Kids' Life. Today we'd like to give you a couple more details in regards to how things are shaping up.
Small groups for preschool (ages 3-5) and elementary (grades K-6)
Offered on two Sundays in January, 1/10 and 1/24 during the main service.
Pre-registration required at the same time you register for morning services. [coming soon]
OCTOBER PARENT UPDATE
We want to share an update regarding Kids' Life. But first a giant caveat that while we're going to try some things moving forward with Kids' Life we may have to pivot and make changes along the way.
Let's talk about Kids' Life 2.0. We're aiming to begin implementing some additional family strategies for parents of elementary and preschool kids beginning January 10.
Expand to keep reading...
WHAT WE KNOW:
- We want to create spaces for families with elementary and preschool kids.
- We want to continue to value and elevate at-home discipleship.
- We want to continue to value and elevate body life connections and discipleship for families, especially through the vehicle of group life.
- We don't want to "get back to normal" but rather consider what God is inviting us into next.
- We want to be your biggest supporters, resource and advocates as you do this thing called parenting.
WHAT WE DON'T KNOW:
- How many weeks a month we'll offer something.
- Which ages we'll start with.
- What elements of Kids' Life 1.0 will transfer into what becomes Kids' Life 2.0.
- Which safety protocols we'll have in place.
IN THE MEANTIME HERE'S OUR PROMISE...
- We'll continue to give you updates as we move towards January 10, even when they include lots of "we don't know yet's".
- We'll continue to support at-home discipleship as we move towards and past January 10.
- We'll continue to be available to walk through questions, thoughts, concerns, or celebrations alongside you.
What you're getting here are essentially our favorites. Resource partners & podcasts for topics all across the board which we as fellow parents and ministry leaders find helpful ourselves.
We want to remind you why what you do is so important. To help you focus on what matters most. To discover parenting along with you, so you know you’re not in this alone. Not all at once. Just little by little. So week by week, we will cue you so you can make the most of the weeks you have with your kids before graduation.
Helping people experience the Bible as a unified story that leads to Jesus. Our team at BibleProject wanted to create a resource that could serve families, small groups, and individuals during this unique time. We are delivering a weekly "Church at Home" guide every weekend right to your inbox. Sign-up below, or check back here each week to see updated guides!
Restoration Project is a movement of awake men. We are not a method, message, product or person. We are committed to catalyzing men everywhere to ENGAGE as intentional fathers and brothers. We help them dive deeply into their own stories, find healing in their souls, know God for who He truly is, and out of a place of strength and tenderness, restore the world.
J.R. KENNEDYNEXTGEN PASTOR
MONICA MATHENYCURRICULUM DIRECTOR